Register to Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic with a twist

Awesome news love the QoL changes, especially the RoG !!! I definately sent my application for the closed Alpha.

One thing that was missing though are any news about specific class balance changes (Friar, Valewalker, Paladin endo range). Can't wait for more news

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think class balance is too much up in the air and too broad a topic for such a thread.

Lots of good tidbits, ie rog items to save time having to enter all the 1-49 items. I look forward to testing that. I wonder what impact it will have on bgs and final templates.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully everyone gets to vote on the class changes and not only the ones in beta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necco View Post
    Hopefully everyone gets to vote on the class changes and not only the ones in beta
    This project is for the community, changes won't be made based on the votes of a select few, worry not!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I read that the average player will hit 50 in about 48 hours of playtime. I dont mind that number, but I guess Im wondering what they mean by it. 48 hours grinding a necro solo? 48 hours in a full group? 48 hours for a tank to solo? I just feel like that number needs some context.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg View Post
    This project is for the community, changes won't be made based on the votes of a select few, worry not!
    I do worry about that actually. What the majority of people want could be something that's not actually balanced in rvr or actually good for the server.

edit: i remember someone(a gm) in discord saying they will get opinions from the good rvr groups about rvr balance and I thought that was a good idea.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Faster the exp more people will play here

/level 20 also huge imo : )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivien View Post
    ROG
    This will probably be a big change for everyone! As you all know, we have started this server with a, more or less, empty Data Base.
    This is why we’ve decided to introduce something new and less boring into the PVE, but also PVP templates game.
    etc...
    Will the ROGs be indefinitely repairable? (like artifacts became on live).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by norad View Post
    I do worry about that actually. What the majority of people want could be something that's not actually balanced in rvr or actually good for the server.

edit: i remember someone(a gm) in discord saying they will get opinions from the good rvr groups about rvr balance and I thought that was a good idea.
    It sounds good for those seeking to only play from the perspective of an 8 man.

We also need to hear concerns and ideas from the casuals, zergers, soloers, small mans, pve only, pvp only, etc.

If the staff only listen to one small sect of the overall population, how do we expect to be any different, or have any more success than uthgard?

Im afraid 8mans are not the end all be all of daoc.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only care about seeing det on hybrids so we see them being played

champs are not necessarily great but I love seeing them, same with thanes and paladins.

Thread Footer