User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should we allow buff bots?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes buff bots in PvE only

16 13.45%
  • Yes buff bots in both RvR and PvE

31 26.05%
  • Yes buff merchants in PvE

5 4.20%
  • Yes buff merchants in RvR and PvE

10 8.40%
  • Yes buff merchants in PvE (with less stats on buffs then buff classes)

7 5.88%
  • Yes buff merchants in RvR and PvE (with less stats on buffs then buff classes)

18 15.13%
  • No Buff Bots

32 26.89%
Register to Reply
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Galizur Not cool disliking my post. It was more, a comic, satirical, death wish and suffering having to read his post, not a personal or real wish. I love my brother @ACrispyTaco
    You guys have to lighten up some.

World Builder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksin View Post
    @ Galizur Not cool disliking my post. It was more, a comic, satirical, death wish and suffering having to read his post, not a personal or real wish. I love my brother @ACrispyTaco
    You guys have to lighten up some.
    Blacksin,
    Please refer to server rules, section 2.1 "No personal attacks" https://www.darkageoforigins.com/sho...rms-of-Service
    You have been insulting and attacking other users here nearly every day. I tried to give an overall warning so that perhaps you'd get that hint. I also made sure that you would get that hint by disliking one of your posts that is in direct violation of the "no personal attacks" rule referenced 2 lines above this one.

So what would you have me do instead to be cool?
    Issue you and your alt accounts enough infractions that you start taking perma bans on them? Or hand you some warnings instead? Cause once I start hitting infractions for every broken rule you have committed to date, I wouldn't even have to go back a week before you'd be perma ban, whether you think your posts are funny or not.

Also, if you had a problem with me, you should have taken it to PM's. Since you chose to air out some of your dirty laundry here, I got 0 issues with correcting you in public.
    Like I said, "do not force our hands in this". This is the last verbal I give to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Galizur What do we do about people creating multiple forum accounts to cast multiple votes in the polls?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galizur View Post
    Blacksin,
    Please refer to server rules, section 2.1 "No personal attacks" https://www.darkageoforigins.com/sho...rms-of-Service
    You have been insulting and attacking other users here nearly every day. I tried to give an overall warning so that perhaps you'd get that hint. I also made sure that you would get that hint by disliking one of your posts that is in direct violation of the "no personal attacks" rule referenced 2 lines above this one.

So what would you have me do instead to be cool?
    Issue you and your alt accounts enough infractions that you start taking perma bans on them? Or hand you some warnings instead? Cause once I start hitting infractions for every broken rule you have committed to date, I wouldn't even have to go back a week before you'd be perma ban, whether you think your posts are funny or not.

Also, if you had a problem with me, you should have taken it to PM's. Since you chose to air out some of your dirty laundry here, I got 0 issues with correcting you in public.
    Like I said, "do not force our hands in this". This is the last verbal I give to you.
    Tell me, are you personal friends with Vivien or something? Maybe a Mole. Cuz you kinda acting liker Her. I get along with Cosmos and Velloro Great. Lighten up noob. You starting to get on my nerves...

World Builder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksin View Post
    Tell me, are you personal friends with Vivien or something? Maybe a Mole. Cuz you kinda acting liker Her. I get along with Cosmos and Velloro Great. Lighten up noob. You starting to get on my nerves...
    I tried to be nice and gentle about this, but you just had to keep pushing buttons. I asked you nicely in a direct PM over a week ago to play nice. I then made a general post in this thread "without naming names" so that you might can get the hint... don't like that I disliked one of your insulting posts? Get over yourself already, that was my way of warning you directly instead of going ahead and dropping the infraction on you.

You should have been thankful that I withheld moderation instead of dropping the infractions when I should have.

Instead, You then took it a step further by directly attacking me.

Keep it up on your alt accounts and you'll end up earning yourself some perma bans.

It's a shame because your reasoning and logic many times does have a lot merit, but your approach needs to get fixed asap. In case you still don't get it, STOP ATTACKING USERS AND STAFF.

Next time when you are thinking about breaking rules, don't force my hand after I tell you not to.

So for now, enjoy your 3 week vacation on that account.

Hopefully you will figure out that your "passion" needs to be less disrespectful of others here if you intend on enjoying posting priv's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World Builder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACrispyTaco View Post
    @Galizur What do we do about people creating multiple forum accounts to cast multiple votes in the polls?
    We are aware of who is being dishonest and those votes will be corrected eventually.

As for the ones being dishonest and can't seem to find their moral compass by attempting to vote multiple times, you guys have to remember that this is no different than trying to rig a real life democratic election all because you are afraid of the other side actually being the majority.

Please be honest with your 1 vote. If you make a mistake with your 1 vote, contact us, we can fix it. But please do not vote multiple times. One idea that is starting to float around is negating ALL votes from identified multiple accounts. We don't want to have to go down that road, so please, please, please, guys, find your integrity and vote ONCE!

It is extremely important that we have an ACCURATE account of what the community wants. Don't make us waste time going through all the votes to kick out the additional votes from alt accounts, we do have ways of knowing, and it only gets your names on our naughty list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear the cheaters won't win. Leaving in the 1 vote even for those caught cheating seems fair, it is their vote I guess...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...Surge in people that want some kind of Buffs. Love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galizur View Post

It is extremely important that we have an ACCURATE account of what the community wants. Don't make us waste time going through all the votes to kick out the additional votes from alt accounts, we do have ways of knowing, and it only gets your names on our naughty list.
    Did you make any cleaning in votes or are alt accounts votes still in?

Thread Footer